Weapon Blog is offering advertising opportunities on our website. We have designed our website to allow for multi-page sponsors, which will be displayed in the right column of our website. Your 125×125 logo will link to your web page, which will put our viewers in direct contact with you. Once advertising spots are gone, you may request to be placed on a wait list for the next available opportunity. If you are interested in advertising your business, products or company video commercials on our website, don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
- We receive an average of 247,000, visits per month.
- Due to the nature of our services, 86% are domestic residents, while the other 14% are from other parts of the world. Advertisement your business with Arms Industries News and be sure to reach your target market.
- Competitive pricing options.
- Our department agencies and customers often have flexible spending, making our customer base a relatively high income demographic to target your product.
- Our site design assures your banner is seen on every page of our website. From the home page to the checkout process, our customers will see your ad.
- Link straight to your website. Our viewers become your customers.
- Contract pricing discounts are available, please Contact Us if you would like to purchase a spot for a predetermined period of time.
We also are interested in receiving advertising opportunities or link exchange with other businesses. Please Contact Us if you would like to discuss an opportunity.
- Cost: $200 for (6) month
- You get: 125×125 pixel banner shown on every page of our site with a direct link to your website
- Limited space is available.
Please Contact Us with any questions or interest.