SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
In general, you may visit the Site without telling us who you are or providing any information about yourself. In some areas of the Site, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to process an order, offer services that require registration, assist you with technical support issues or to follow up with you. Generally, Weapon Blog may use information collected by you in one of the following ways:
- Register on any of our web sites;
- To process transactions;
- Provide feedback to an online survey or tell us about an idea or suggestion;
- Participate in a rebate program, contest, or other promotional offer;
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- Request information or files from technical support or customer service.
In these instances, Weapon Blog will ask for your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other appropriate information needed to provide you with these services. In all instances, if you receive a newsletter or other mailing from us, you will always be able to “unsubscribe” to these mailings at any time. Your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, traded, loaned, leased, subleased, redistributed, posted, broadcasted, modified, transmitted or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Opt-Out” in the subject line.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
Weapon Blog may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
WEAPON BLOG PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
Weapon Blog adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Weapon Blog will not sell, share, rent, exchange, transfer, trade, loan, lease, sublease, redistribute, post, broadcast, modify, transmit, or otherwise give to any other company or person(s), for any reason, your personal information without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. We also do not sell or rent your personal information to non-affiliated third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We store and process your personal information on computers located in the United States that are protected by technological as well as physical security devices. You can access and modify the information you provide us and choose not to receive certain communications by modifying your preferences. We retain information provided by users at the time of registration, and all information regarding transactions on the Site. If you object to your personal information being used as described above, please do not register or use our services.
In general, third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
Weaponblog.com is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your identifying information. If you choose, you may set up an account. This will allow you to engage with other users and post responses to posts and other users and article posts. To protect your privacy, we have designed the Sites to include certain steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections in an account. You will always have access to this account information and can view it, update it or correct it at any time. To access your information, you will need to use a password.
When purchasing products through our web site, the order form will also ask you to provide a daytime telephone number. However, the telephone number is only used to quickly resolve questions relative to an order, such as to clarify customer email addresses that are inactive, or entered incorrectly.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Below is a list of each category of cookies we use and why we use each cookie First party cookies are our own cookies set by etadam.info, controlled by us and used to provide information about the usage of the Service
- Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to the Service in order for you to move around the Service and to use its features Without these cookies, certain features could not function No information about your browsing habits is gathered by these cookies
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember how you prefer to use the Service and enable us to improve the way the Service works We can remember your settings and help provide you with ads Functional Cookies are persistent cookies that the Service remembers when your computer or device comes back to that Service
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics Cookies allow us to improve our services by collecting information about your use of the Service We use these cookies to help improve how the website works For example, Analytics Cookies show us statistics, which are the most frequently visited pages on the Service, help us record any difficulties you have with the Service, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not We can’t identify you personally through the use of these cookies, but third parties who provide these cookies may be able to
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Behavioral Advertising Cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to users both on and off the Service We analyze what pages you visit on these sites, what products or services you view, and whether you view or click on ads that are shown to you We may also use a cookie to learn whether someone who saw an ad later visited and took an action on the advertiser’s site We use this information to send you interest-based ads and may also share this information with third parties Similarly, our partners may use a cookie to determine whether we’ve shown an ad and how it performed, or provide us with information about how you interact with ads We may also work with a partner to show you an ad on or off the Service, such as after you have visited a partner’s site or application
- Flash Cookies: We may, in certain situations, use Adobe Flash Player to deliver special content, such as video clips or animation Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed through an interface that is different from the one provided by your web browser This means that it is not possible to manage Flash cookies at the browser level in the same way you would manage other types of cookies Instead, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website directly See Adobe’s website
- Geo-Location Information: Some devices allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS) Some photos or other content you place within the Service may contain recorded location information We may use this information to optimize your experience Also, some of the information we collect from a device, for example IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT:
By using this site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and/or age of majority in your state of residence.
SECTION 8 – CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
Weapon Blog is sensitive to the heightened need to protect the privacy of children under the age of 13. ALL products and material on Weapon Blog website(s) are not intended for children, and are not targeted to children, or anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect data from children and, if we learn that we have received personal data from a child, we will immediately take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account. Anyone who uses Weapon Blog website(s) services MUST be 18 years of age or older. By using our website services, you agree to the Terms and Conditions, and Our Privacy Policies, you warrant and represent to us that you are 18 years of age or older.
SECTION 9 – LAW AND HARM
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION